||Hendrikus Gerhardus Martinus
|Date of birth:
|Place of birth:
||Losser The Netherlands
||Gymnasium ß (Carmel-lyceum Oldenzaal)
||Mathematics for teaching at highschools.
||more then 30 courses concerning Computer Science, Marketing, Applied economics, Electronics
||ADMIS (Residence Goor, now De Lutte).
Managing Director of a consultancy bureau.
- Teacher at the Royal Military Academy of Breda.
- Work-shop Object Studio at the University of Utrecht.
- Sales 4 Object Studio-packages and additional training in Portugal (Lisbon)
- Sales of 2 Object Studio-packages in Holland.
- Prototyping of modelling and Mapping Tool at the Dutch Agricultural Controlling Institute at Leusden.
- Auditing of a conversion program based on Object Studio at SVB-Bank Amstelveen.
- Sales of Object Studio to a High-school at Gent (Belgium).
- Design and implementation of a hospital system in Enschede based on Object Studio with support of GEBIT Germany
- Design and implementation of a financial system controlling a huge worldwide goods flow system (see
- Implementation of Euro-currency in an existing Bank-system (See
- Consultant of an Canadian System-House concerning sales of GIS-products
- Introduction of an advanced Workflow Management System (Internet based) in the Benelux
- Maintenance of two IT-Information systems based on Object Studio
||Hollandse Signaal Apparaten (Hengelo)
Project Manager Command/ Control Systems.
- Definition of policies concerning relisation and marketing of military management information systems (C3I).
- Acquisition and project definition of different types of C3I-systems worldwide.
- Set-up and presentation of C3I-courses.
- Development of an object oriented decision support software development system (EASY later called ENFIN, current
- Definition and realization of a number of tactical C3I-prototypes based on that development system.
- First presentation of these prototypes at the military exhibition in Brussels (end 1989 Sheraton Hotel).
- Sales and implementation of a communication management system based on Object Studio.
- Presentation of Object Studio at the OS/2 User Group (Rotterdam january 1991).
- Sales of 5 Object Studio-systems to Philips.
- Conversion of decision support and geographical classes from EASY to Object Studio.
- Development of a Forestry Information System
based on Object Studio.
- Presentation of Object Studio and the realised system in an international seminar at Prague.
||Philips Data Systems (Vienna)
Product Manager Personal Computers
- Realization of a new 16-bits Personal-Computer
||Philips Data Systems (Apeldoorn)
International Software Controller
- Definition of politics concerning software engeneering and marketing
- Coordination between the various software departments worldwide.
- Set-up approach of software investigations.
- Execution of software investigations (France, Switzerland, Germany).
- Participation in a Mc-Kinsey team.
||Nederlandse Kabelfabrieken (Delft)
- Managing a department of 40 persons (Three sections: Software development, Computer Centre, Data Entry).
||Holding Nederlandse Kabel Fabrieken (Rijswijk, (Part of Philips))
Coordinator Application Systems
- Feasibility studies (Production: Draka Amsterdam, EDP: South-Africa)
- Planning conversion main-frame applications.
- Project Manager (Material/ Time/ Capacity Planning System for Philips)
||Hollandse Signaal Apparaten (Hengelo)
Programmer/ System-Analyst/ Project-Manager
- Realization of real-time fire-control systems (Navy, Air Control)
- Realization of simulation systems.
- Decision Support System (SCOPE).
- Geographical System (GEA).
Period: February 1997 until February 1998
Experience are gained in this period on fields of many tools and middleware as:
- System Analysis (UML, Rational Rose, ABC Flowcharting, Object modelling, Data modelling)
- Programmimg (Framework C& A, System Extensions)
- Project Management (PVCS, Work Flow Management)
- Project Documentation based on Intranet(AOL, HTML)
- Office Management (Lotus Smartsuite, Microsoft Office)
B. Implementation of Euro-currency in an existing Bank-system
Period: March 1998 until April 1999
(Toyota Credit Bank Cologne Germany)
Experience are gained in this period on fields of tools and middleware as:
- System Analysis (Object Studio)
- Programmimg (Framework Toyota)
- Project Management (PVCS, Work Flow Management: SmartFlow)
- Office Management (Lotus Notes)