It is quite difficult to get duvets into their fitting sheets.
Your arms need to be 2 meters long to reach the far corners.
|Monday, 29th November 2004
There are tricks to it, for example:
It is like rolling a sock off your feet in reverse.
Quite an acceptable procedure, yet not a perfect solution.
- Turn the fitting sheet inside out.
- Reach for the far corners along the outside, which is now the inner side.
- Grab the duvet at the corners.
- Roll the fitting sheet over the duvet.
There is an easier solution.
What if the gap was half way?
It is a meter at most.
Easy to do, with normal arms.
- tug the feet part to the left
- and the part for shoulders to the right.