werkervaring henk jan, sumit
- developed a generator for shift roster cycles, using SUMit's Senang expert system technology.
shift roster generator
- developed a generator for day rosters, finding a solution for manpower shortage due to medical leave or holiday.
GUI roster tool
- extended SUMit roster tool with a graphical dayview in SVG and a possibility for a thumbnail photo for employees.
- Teamed up with Karlijn Hoek for a R&D application, drawing on the web using SVG, Scalable Vector Graphics.
- developed and API for the SUMit route planner.
- other web applications can now have dutch postcodes sorted to an efficient route.
- reprogrammed the Hungarian Algorithm with Karlijn Hoek (Minamor).
- find optimum for question and demand.
- dragon dreaming works, with customers in the shift roster design training.
- loved the mawson trail in south australia
- cycled on a recumbent from adelaide to the rough flinders ranges.
- Developed Senang in Taiping, Malaysia,
- human like 'thinking', in shades of grey
- developed expert system, assign tasks to safety tasks
- Assisted Mike Levyssohn to start up MLICT.
- developed the the SUMit route planner in the mangrove forests near Taiping, Malaysia.
- Smart search for fast route along Dutch postcodes.
- programmed labour law checks in a tailored SUMit manpower planning system for SCA Gennep.
- Kamariah, the SUMit agent in Malaysia promotes the shift roster training in Malay.
- Royal Australian Navy, Sydney.
- 2 royal palaces, the Hague
- NS conductors, Amsterdam.
- updated the SUMit shift roster software for deviating work times, in Malaysia
- The design theory of Dr. Leonard Verhoef ripples to the both standard and tailored shift roster software.
- version 2 tailored route planning software for VCC group
- using weighted criteria
- In Katherine, Northern Territory worked with Glenn Bird of didj.com.au on an Aboriginal Cultural tour.
- Dr. Verhoef's information design course has big impact
- hurray, a strong foundation for user interface design
- Analysis, Design, OO PHP, MySQL for meat trade in Spain
- OO PHP, MySQL for multilingual version of woodwing.com.
- extended SUMit shift roster software, while travelling through Malaysia and Australia.
- J2EE training at TriOpSys, stateful & stateless session beans, entity beans, transaction handling, deployment.
- studied bitter EJB
- grahic website design
- together with Mo Gelle, Grafisch Lyceum Rotterdam
- for dog training school in Rotterdam
- internship supervisor for Web design, usability, HTML, CSS, SQL, MySQL, PHP, Java for intern of Grafisch Lyceum Rotterdam.
- search engine optimisation of phone service website
shift roster software
- invented and developed shift roster software, in cooperation with 4uit
- web version: oo php, mysql database
- desktop: java
- google ranking optimisation for hair transplant surgery.
- OO PHP consultant for team of 5.
- redesigned MxFlex back-office order system
- devised and designed huizentoppers.nl
- new zoom mechanismn for browsing a lot of data
- developed in oo php, mysql, html, css
- wrote a HTML → Quark Express converter
- for Nivra with Comwave.
- gave OO training
- for 7x24 chemical company in Gouda
- wit h2 teams
- different staff level weekdays and weekend
- function differentiation, staff wishes
- wrote usability rapport for robberts, a job website
- wrote google ranking cookbook
- designed algorithm for travelling salesman and programmed demo in java.
- multi language web project planningtool
- generated graphics for deadline control
- oo php and mysql, for Comwave.
- devised interpoloation algorithm for fuel distribution in aircraft
- for Martinair, departument
Quality and Procedure:
- database design for a content management systeem.
- Deadlink checker in Java.
- set up strategic alliances for rule based shift roster software.
ADP Perman II
- Analysis, interface for reporting sick
- an e-Commerce demo for reporting sick
- OO development using Object Studio Smalltalk.
- GUI design and Smalltalk for Perman 2.2 the very flexible Human Resource Management system
- devise cours, create a home page", from scratch
- gave training several times
- developed www.sum-it.nl from scratch from scratch in Malaysia.
- redesigned rule tool for flexible business rules in java
- redesign import functie
- trained programmer in oo, smalltalk, sql
- developed a simple knowledge base for customer services
- teamlear of a Business Area Analysis at Nationale Nederlanden.
- teamlead for group of 10 in an analysis project using Cool:Gen.
- founded SUMit in the Netherlands
- designed database check tool
- wizards for system customisation
- flexible interface to ArboNed for reporting sick and recovered