Minced beef with cucumber and ginger
- 2 onions
- 1 piece of garlic
- 1 cucumber
- 8 ginger balls
- 400 grams minced beef
- 4 spoons gingersauce
- 2 teaspoons djahé
- 2 spoons dark Chinese sojasauce
- 2 spoons dry sherry
- 2 spoons currysauce
- 2 dl stock
- 1 spoon corn flour
- 2 tomatoes for decoration
- Chop the onions and garlic.
- Brush the cucumber clean with water.
Remove the ends.
Chop diogonal, slices.
- Chop the gingerballs into slivers
- Heat the oil and stirr fry the beef until it gains some color.
- Add the onion with garlic and stirr fry for a minute.
the 4 spoons gingersauce,
the 2 teaspoons djahé,
the 2 spoons dark Chinese sojasauce,
the 2 spoons dry sherry,
the 2 spoons currysauce,
the 2 dl stock.
Keep on stirring.
- Add the cucumber and let it simmer for a minute or 5.
- Mix the corn flour with a bit of cold water and add it.
Keep stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Add the ginger and some salt to taste.
- Decorate the dish with some carved tomatoes.
> Huanggua Jiaorou
· Minced beef with capsicums and bamboo