- 2 onions
- 400 grams minced beef
- 2 pieces garlic
- BBQ sauce
- beef cube
- a touch of five spices powder
- 1 small can bamboo shoots
- 2 sweet peppers (Capsicum)
- corn flour
- Chop the onions into six parts and stir fry them.
- Add the beef and stir fry it brown
- Chop the garlic and add it.
- Add the gingersauce, oystersauce, sojasauce, BBQ sauce, beef cube, and five spices powder.
Mix everything well.
- Add the bamboo and let it simmer for a while.
- Chop the sweet peppers into small squares and add it.
- Mix the corn flour with a bit of cold water and add it.
Keep stirring until the sauce thickens.