Career history Henk Jan, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
Royal Dutch Airlines
1993 - 1996, Senior OO System Analyst
- gave two presentations on seminars on artificial intelligence in the rai, amsterdam.
- analysis, design and programming of several complex knowledge systems with Object Studio Smalltalk
- work flow application
- define businessrules in a flow chart
- for special cargo: animals, perishables and valuables
- an expert system checks progress of cargo shipments through the world wide KLM network.
- expert system distributes capacity over freight allotments
- first expert systeem of klm cargo.
- book shipments automatically, find alternative flights
- end users control rules with a gui
1984 - 1993, Programmer, Team leader, System Analyst
ief bsa, bsd
- designed two Business Systems using Cool:Gen
- wrote and gave courses in database and user interface design